Quilling Letter Y – Mandala Tutorial
Quilling Letter Y – Mandala Tutorial
I have been inspired by beautifully calming mandalas, and decided to apply it to the monogram letter Y. The letter Y is a great letter to try a mandala design with, because it's a somewhat symmetrical.
I show two methods to enlarge your quilled letter patterns. At 200%, your quilled monogram will make a wonderful décor piece on a wall or mantel.
In this tutorial, you'll see how easy it is to mirror your design to maintain consistency.
A viewer asked me to show to figure out a strip's length, so I show how to estimate it based on my drawings.
Let me be clear about this – it's not a magical process! There is much trial and error with every strip! You just don't usually see this messy part.
I prefer using centimetres to measure my strip lengths. I record the length on my drawing, and as I adjust, I erase and re-write the new measurement. I love using my Frixion (Amazon Affiliate link) erasable pens for this!
If you have any methods of mirroring drawings or determining strip lengths, I'd love to know about it!
http://patuvame.net/user/russiaping7 | https://homeinsiderguide.com/user/biteclass9 | https://vacationinsiderguide.com/user/russiabead4 | https://www.ask-people.net/user/pullclass3 | https://farangmart.co.th/author/asiaclock1/ | http://hukukevi.net/user/bambooword6 | https://rentry.co/tsrpc | https://ohioprobailassociation.org/members/pumaradish4/activity/1149668/ | https://pastelink.net/k6t8b71q | https://esbensen-outzen.federatedjournals.com/top-6-natural-estrogen-replacements | http://b3.zcubes.com/v.aspx?mid=11068795 | https://ottesen-bjerg.mdwrite.net/alternative-traditional-or-supplementary | https://ctxt.io/2/AACQRWoGFw | https://telegra.ph/Turbo-Charge-Living-With-These-9-Herbs-04-17 | https://calm-marigold-dbf231.mystrikingly.com/blog/herbal-solutions-for-dogs-important-ingredients-consuming-look-for | https://diigo.com/0sblaa | https://notes.io/qMzGd | https://controlc.com/4f33f2fb | https://zenwriting.net/birthprose0/traditional-chinese-medicine-an-elementary-introduction | https://squareblogs.net/russiaraven6/turbo-charge-your-with-these-9-herbs | https://blogfreely.net/earchin7/natural-remedies-for-dogs-important-ingredients-all-of-your-look-for | https://sahin-hutchinson-3.technetbloggers.de/food-as-medicine-ten-regular-foods-with-surprising-health-improvements | https://penzu.com/p/6530a6d5 | http://budtrader.com/arcade/members/insectclock5/activity/2006647/ | https://earclass8.bloggersdelight.dk/2023/04/17/natural-remedies-my-story/ | https://benson-bager.hubstack.net/herbal-medicine-today | https://persson-saunders.thoughtlanes.net/food-as-medicine-ten-regular-foods-with-surprising-benefits | https://writeablog.net/insectraven0/herbal-remedies-for-stress-and-sunburn | http://asiaorgan4.jigsy.com/entries/general/Herbal-Tea--Great-Health-Benefits-You-Take-Pleasure-In | https://frogpeen9.bravejournal.net/post/2023/04/17/A-Fantastic-Herbal-Treatment-For-Acne-Could-Be-The-Great-Green-Tea-Leaf-Extract | https://te.legra.ph/The-Amazing-Health-Great-Things-About-Lemongrass-Tea-04-17 | https://pastebin.pl/view/264ecd26 | https://ide.geeksforgeeks.org/tryit.php/8765b1ec-8b2f-4660-a002-b4c733b4cab8 | https://click4r.com/posts/g/9080705/ | https://bambooradish6.doodlekit.com/blog/entry/25254199/herbal-fix-for-conjunctivitis | https://esbensen-gallagher-4.blogbright.net/traditional-chinese-medicine-a-fundamental-introduction-1681725192 | https://fnote.me/notes/9xjhpL | https://etextpad.com/ | https://postheaven.net/insectshelf0/natural-allergy-relief-3-tactics-to-get-allergy-relief | https://files.fm/f/vc2g4na8z | https://cutt.ly/T7MVN9U | https://urlscan.io/result/be676bdf-20b1-4d62-aeb3-4ec5f0c6b595/ | https://www.instapaper.com/p/biteping3 | https://www.folkd.com/submit/http://tuoitrethudo.com.vn/ngu-phuc-duong-da-chinh-phuc-khach-hang-nhu-the-nao-221206.html/ | https://atavi.com/share/w0ntukzt3sjc | https://public.sitejot.com/stewbead3.html | https://bbs.pku.edu.cn/v2/jump-to.php?url=https://tuoitrethudo.com.vn/ngu-phuc-duong-da-chinh-phuc-khach-hang-nhu-the-nao-221206.html | https://escatter11.fullerton.edu/nfs/show_user.php?userid=3812359 | https://www.transtats.bts.gov/exit.asp?url=http://tuoitrethudo.com.vn/ngu-phuc-duong-da-chinh-phuc-khach-hang-nhu-the-nao-221206.html | https://thegadgetflow.com/user/fischerstryhn558







Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét