Tearing vs Cutting Quilling Strip Ends - Comparison and Tips


quilling tearing vs cutting strip ends








Tearing vs Cutting Quilling Strip Ends - Comparison and Tips



Is it better to tear or cut your quilling strip ends before you glue the end down? I've been asked that question many times, so I thought I'd share a video about it. 



My tutorial video shows you some close up photos, comparing the two results, so you can decide how you want to approach your quilling. I also share some tips on how to minimize the gap so it's less distracting, if you are indeed distracted by this small detail.





















Tearing your strip does create more of a tapered end, making the seam less visible.










It's more noticeable with thicker paper, like Canson Mi-Teintes.
Can you spot which strip was torn vs cut?










I find the comparison very noticeable when gluing a strip in between two other strips.





Do you notice a difference between the two methods? Please share your experience or helpful tips in the comments below so we can all learn from you too!





http://bbs.wbby0396.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=335999 | https://cj.xjyzgg.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=961397 | https://www.df100.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=555321 | https://www.opencbc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=257558 | http://gdchuanxin.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1261099 | https://www.fc0377.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=862270 | http://01color.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=758106 | http://mak86.ml/home.php?mod=space&uid=2427147 | http://bbs.szwifisky.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1104432 | http://las212.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=961119 | http://shuizhiyun.aqnj.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=1047919 | http://5jyyy.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=276798 | http://www.bot999.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=6963806 | https://dsred.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1645991 | http://xq.tengzhoulife.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=325918 | http://bbs.xinhaolian.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1314188 | http://www.51bonjour.com/discuz/home.php?mod=space&uid=1616651 | http://bbs.weipubao.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=1902681 | http://116.62.229.46/home.php?mod=space&uid=180482 | http://yazaizai.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=98332 | https://lx.ahjxc.xyz/home.php?mod=space&uid=5036520 | http://bbs.51pinzhi.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=4720687 | http://gm6699.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1404242 | https://giga2024.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1686773 | http://11saas.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=544152 | http://120.79.71.148/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=1640845 | http://bbs.mujian170.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=345763 | https://www.301gm.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1095563 | http://wjyyouxi.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=451289 | http://xunlianquan.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=555391 | http://www.sg0536.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1266900 | http://www.baihuaby.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=69757 | http://tkwlt.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1249287 | https://xintangtc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=323015 | http://freeok.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=3104243 | http://www.wixin.wang/home.php?mod=space&uid=1015034 | http://qihou123.com/news/home.php?mod=space&uid=2179115 | http://dz.luyizaixian.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=2413107 | http://q.vnpy.cn/comm/space-uid-7698.html | http://www.simpda.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1858932 | http://www.wangjian.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=1859878 | https://bfme.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=88244 | http://bbs.boway.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=341987 | http://83783.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=5303172 | http://www.kuohei.com/space-uid-586436.html | http://cmenews.cn/space-uid-564376.html | http://www.aipeople.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=2389745 | http://www.ccwin.cn/space-uid-11495710.html | http://lanpa.skybbs.info/home.php?mod=space&uid=230313 | http://www.buqima.com/space-uid-2130836.html

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Quilling Lowercase Letter t - How to Outline Tutorial for a Monogram

Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn Hóa học sở GD và ĐT Bắc Ninh

Yoshi Minecraft for Boy's Birthday Card – Free SVG and PDF Cutting Pattern